Trust Zone VPN Review 2021
Trust.Zone is known as one of those VPN company who is offering their premium services at very cheap rates as compared to other VPN company. Cheap rates indeed attract many people to become their customer but for us, price is not the only thing to judge or review a VPN company. To know how does Trust.Zone really work and what they are offering to their users, we have tested their services.
The following review of Trust.Zone is based on our experience with them. We hope that this review will help you to decide whether you are going to use their VPN services or not.
Want to find other great VPN services? Visit here.
Prices and Plans:
The basic package of Trust.Zone starts from $6.99 per month only but if you want to try their services for free, then you can try their free package as well in which you are allowed to use 1GB data transfer in 3 days but you will enjoy all of the other premium features for free. Trust.Zone also offers 3 months and 1-year package in which they are offering you up to 53% discount.
Their 3 months package cost you only $14.85, which means that you will save 30% on your purchase. The yearly package only cost $39.95 per year or $3.33 per month which allow you to save up to 53%. The features available in three of these packages are the same which includes unlimited bandwidth, data transfer, and server switching option. You are also allowed to use the same account on three devices at a time under all of their packages.
- Money Back Guarantee: Trust Zone is not only offering you 1GB free data transfer but also offering you 10 days money back guarantee on your purchase. If you did not get happy with their premium services then you can apply for a refund. But make sure that your data transfer should not be exceeded from 1GB if you want to avail your funds back.
- Payment methods: Currently Trust.Zone is using a number of different payment methods including PayPal, Credit card, Bitcoin, Alipay, and bank transfer, etc. So, you have no need to be worried about when you are purchasing a monthly or yearly package of Trust.Zone because there are numerous options available to pay.
The main features of Trust.Zone includes unlimited data transfer, unlimited bandwidth, 3 simultaneous connections, the unlimited option of server switching and access of VPN servers which are located at 88 different locations. But other than this, they also offer you the following:
- P2P traffic is allowed: You can download unlimited torrents without worrying about bandwidth and piracy.
- No logging policy: The company offers you zero log policy which guaranteed you 100% privacy related to all online activities.
- Customized software: They has designed and developed their own customized software which is available on all plate forms including Android, iOS, Windows and more.
- 30 countries: Their 90+ VPN servers are located in 30 different countries. These countries include USA, UK, Canada, Australia and many more.
- Full security: To protect you from hackers, the company is offering a secure account with OpenVPN and L2TP encryption.
Trust Zone promise you unlimited speed and bandwidth with an option to change your IP address to 89 different location. We could not test internet speed on all of their servers but tested some of them. Downloading speed was not very impressive but good enough to use the internet without losing internet connection which means that they are proving a stable connection to use the internet. The speed on VPN has dropped by 25% of the original speed.
But with the cheap price, this is a great VPN service to get. You will only face downloading issue if you have very high internet speed where a person who has up to 10Mbps internet connection should not be worried about download speed with Trust Zone.
You may be like to read, Which VPN works well in China?
Trust.Zone has a readymade FAQ and troubleshooting section from where you can get the answer about all related questions but if you want to contact with their customer support team directly then there is only one option available, fill the form and get in touch.
We did not find any other way to get connected with the support team, no ticket system or live chat option available. They only reply back to your emails from Monday to Friday between 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM. This is surly a great drawback of using Trust Zone because you may wait for up to 3 days to get the answer of your question if you asked them on Friday where there is no such thing like 24 hours help available at all.
- Multiple packages with very low prices as compared to competitors
- Trust Zone allow you to download torrent and access P2P file sharing networks
- Very flexible log policy, do not store users log activities at all
- More than 10 different ways available to make payment to the company
- Customized software and mobile application available to use
- Allow you to use a single account on 3 different devices
- Free trial and money back guarantee available for all users
- Trust Zone is based in Seychelles which has flexible piracy rules.
- Downloading speed is not very stable and high as compare to non-VPN
- Limited hours available to get help from the customer support team
- No option of live chat, ticket system or direct call available to get help.
The lack of customer support options available and speed test are the only things due to which we are not rating Trust Zone 5 out of 5. Out total rating for Trust Zone is 4.5 due to a number of features, cheap rates and stable internet connection with 100% uptime.