VyprVPN Review 2021:
VyprVPN is a bit expensive, but expensive comes up with some great extra features. For a newbie who has never used their services could be very judgmental on the basis of their prices.
Because it is usually considered that if the VPN services are expensive, then you will get something extra. If you are planning to purchase VyprVPN subscription then stop and read our VyprVPN review which will help you to decide whether it is worth purchasing VPN services or not.
Price and Plans
VyprVPN offers Two different types of VPN plans. Usually, the two plans have the same features with different prices but not with VyprVPN. Their every plan also has different features as well.
The basic plan costs only $3.75 per month in which you can use the same account on 3 devices with unlimited data usage option.
Their second plan is Premier which cost $5.00 per month which has an unlimited option of data usage and comes up with 5 simultaneous connection option and NAT Firewall is included.
There are few VPN companies left who offer a free trial to their new users, VyprVPN is among one of them. They are offering a 3-day trial to their new customer on all three packages. Usually, free trials come up with limited features but VyprVPN offers their premier plan for the trial purpose for free. The limit of free trial is 3 days and only valid to new customers.
Sadly, the company does not have any refund policy. This may be because of the option of 3 days of the free trial. So, once you purchased their services, there is no way to get your money back in case if you did not like their services.
There are 6 different options available at VyprVPN to make payments, but PayPal is not among that which is a drawback. But if you have Visa Debit card, Alipay, MasterCard, JCB, and American Express then you can make payment to them to enjoy their VPN services.
The list of VyprVPN features is very long. They offer all types of basic and advanced features to their customers. Some of their highlighted features are:
- Worldwide server network: The VPN servers are located in 6 continents in more than 70+ worldwide server locations. Also, you will be given access to 200,000+ IPs.
- Unlimited everything: They are offering unlimited bandwidth, data usage, and switch server options. You can download unlimited content without paying extra.
- Multiple protocols: VyprVPN offers OpenVPN™, L2TP, PPTP, and Chameleon™ so you can choose your preferred level of encryption.
- NAT Firewall: To provide you extra security, the company is offering NAT Firewall option on two of their basic plans which work on all devices.
- App integration: VyprVPN is few of those companies whose software and app work with multiple apps and servers without putting further information.
- Their own data house: To make their services effective, there is no 3rd party includes. You will use VPN directly on their own servers only.
- Easy to use: VyprVPN works with all operating system including Android and iOS. You can also use their VPN on your router for further security.
The servers of VyprVPN is located in more than 70+ countries. We have tested some of them and found that each server performs differently. There was some ups and down in download speed but the servers which are located in America, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia performed very well. The other servers which are located in small countries performed well.
On average we received almost the same internet speed which we were getting without using any VPN option. The download speed decreased by 10% only as compared to the non-VPN internet connection. This is actually a great new for those who are looking for ultra-fast VPN solution to keep their privacy safe and enjoy the internet with great internet speed.
We do consider the effectiveness of customer support before rating a VPN company. We found VyprVPN’s customer support team much effective. They have the option to chat with their customer team 24 hours a day which is a plus point. To help their customers in advance, they have also created a knowledge base section which contains the answers to all basic and advanced questions. You can also contact them through their email ID and ticket system. Without a second thought, with that much options to get connected with the support team, VyprVPN has surprised us. Fast reply time, the person on live chat has good knowledge to solve your problems and the FAQ section is designed in a very effective way.
- Excellent customer support team
- 700+ servers in 70+ countries
- More than 200,000+ IP addresses
- Free trial option for 3 days available
- NAT Firewall included in 2 plans
- Can be used on any operating system
- Offers very high quality of encryption protocols
- Use the single account on 5 different devices
- Unlimited server switch option also available
- Unlimited data usage on all plans
- Ultra-fast internet speed (uploading and download both)
- Their VPN servers are located all around the world.
- No refund policy exists
- Limited payment options (no PayPal)
- Monthly and annually subscription is expensive
- Keeps the user’s log record
- No P2P file sharing network and torrent allow.
Need to find The Top VPNs for P2P file sharing and torrent? Visit here.